Why not take part in a creative group (maximum 4 people per class) that teaches you the basics of how to make a small stained glass panel using the the process Tiffany used to make his windows – the copper foil technique of stained glass.
During this day long class you will learn the basics of:
- Glass workshop safety procedures;
- how to use glass cutting tools;
- how to select and cut the glass to a pattern;
- consider the methods of displaying the panel;
- the technique of copper foiling – a process extensively used by Tiffany to make stained glass windows and lampshades;
- the art of soldering the foiled pieces of glass;
- how to clean, neutralize and polish the piece
- and various other random useful processes.
You will end the day having created a small stained glass panel (maximum A4 in size) to take home and enjoy.
You can now find and book available classes online thorough the shop sectionby following this link https://dragonartglass.co.uk/product-category/classes-and-workshops